Are you looking for a hand with Salesforce®?
Congratulations for making a wise decision to use Salesforce for your organization, but are you getting the ROI you expected?
Do you have plans for enhancements, but lack the resources to implement them? Are you overwhelmed with what to do next?
Hello, I’m James Bielefeldt, an independent Salesforce consultant helping smaller-sized companies and non-profit organizations with their Salesforce business needs.
In addition to my Salesforce expertise and certifications, almost twenty years of experience as a technology professional afford me a comprehensive set of skills to effectively deliver technology-driven, business solutions.
Whether it's for three days or three months, I'd appreciate an opportunity to see if I'm a good resource for you. Let's have a chat.
Here’s how I can help...
Inside of Salesforce
- CRM - Sales and Service
- Organization set-up and user provisioning
- Lightning Experience customizations - apps, pages and objects
- Process automation
- Reports and dashboards
- Customer, partner and employee communities
- Collaboration tools and knowledge bases
- Non-Profit Success Pack
Outside of Salesforce
- Project planning and system roadmaps
- Application lifecycle management (SDLC)
- Requirements and user stories
- Business process mapping
- Data modeling and flows
- Quality assurance
- User adoption and support
Experience that matters
- Sales pipelines
- Marketing campaigns
- Content and asset management
- Data quality
- User experience
- API integrations
- Data migrations
- PII and data security
- Cloud architecture and SaaS
James Bielefeldt | Salesforce Certified Administrator | St. Louis, MO